Payment discount purchase Upgrade the Jellyfish! subtitle MMO Strategy SciFi Warfare how to generate Star Trek Fleet Command hack online bluestacks

Device ipad Star Trek Fleet Command hack generator

average Rating: 4,4 / 5 Stars

New Ships: D3 (Rogue), Bortas (Rogue), B’Rel (Rogue), D4 (Rogue)

I’ve been playing this for little over a month now and it’s been a lot of fun, exploring the universe, the missions and building up my station has been enjoyable and the alliances have been nice and so for there’s been little grieving from other players and alliances which have been fun. But sadly all that has come to an end, with the release of the new event the alliance wars. It’s made the game pretty much unplayable. Within the time so far I’ve watched entire sectors that were once filled with people now empty besides these high level players that swoop in to kill any ship in the area, they have a 4-5 level on an of the other ships in the area and we can’t even mine with out a ship being hit not even 5 minutes out. Before there was a stable but easy truths with players not to attack ships unless at war or over capacity, but now it’s just chaos. Players aren’t leaving there bases now out of fear of being attacked. There’s no way unless you pay to have any level of protection. Just a little bit ago I was chased from three different sectors by higher levels ships in level 13 they were 15-16. Even after I jumped to a lower level area I still found 15 in 10-11 level areas attacking any ship they find. So unless you have a high level ships or you are willing to pay money for temporary protection there’s almost no point in playing right now after level 10

authors: Scopely

Size: 420,06 MB

genres: Entertainment

MMO Strategy SciFi Warfare

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

بک لینکو | خرید بک لینک | فروش بک لینک دوختودوز Holly اخبار جامع و به روز طراحی و سئو عقده هاى بدخیم رمان به وبلاگ خبري تفريحي چته خوش آمديد